Family Office Association Hong Kong (FOAHK) is proud to be one of the supporting organizations for Citywire Sustainable Finance Congress, and we are delighted to extend an invitation to you to join us and Citywire on the morning of 18th May at Conrad Hong Kong for the event.
Full agenda and RSVP for this invite-only industry congress:
Citywire flagship Sustainable Finance Congress will gather the leading family offices and asset managers, prominent private banking CEOs, leading SI/ESG experts and innovative private clients who are at the forefront of driving change in our industry.
The event is complimentary to IAMs, multi family offices and single family offices, and it is CPD/CPT-qualified.
Industry leaders who will bespeaking at the event include:
- Anthony Gao, Head of Philanthropy Services, Asia, Pictet Wealth Management
- Arnaud Tellier, CEO Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Dorothy Chan, Head of Philanthropy Services and Advisory, Asia Pacific, HSBC Global Private Banking
- Jacky Leung, Head of Product Management Group Hong Kong, Bank of Singapore
- Jacky Tang, Head of the Portfolio Management Group (PMG) and Co-Head of the Investment Strategy Group (ISG), Asia, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management
- Jean Sung, Head of The Philanthropy Centre, Asia, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Mario Knoepfel, Head Sustainable Investing Advisory, Asia-Pacific, UBS Global Wealth Management
- Stefan Lecher, Regional Head of Investments & Wealth Solutions (IWS), Asia Pacific, HSBC Global Private Banking and Wealth
- Vincent Chui, Head of Wealth Management, Asia Pacific, Chief Executive, Morgan Stanley Bank Asia Limited
- Yves Klenk, Head of Markets and Wealth Management Solutions and Head of Investment Advisory for Hong Kong at Bank Julius Baer
By participating in the Congress, you will gain valuable insights into the latest trends and developments in ESG focused products, client requirements and the next stage of this critical agenda for private banking and private clients in Asia.
This will be a great opportunity to learn more about ESG and impact investing, collect CPT/CPD hours and network with some old and new friends.