Undergraduate and graduate students can apply for an 8-10 week summer internship with an FOAHK member-employer for 2023.
The internship program will allow students to gain exposure across a range of functions in the family office industry.
The Internship will expose students to “front-to-back” experience in a Family Office business. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn about different investment products, client services, risk management, compliance and internal controls. The experience gained through this program will provide students a solid foundation for a career in the Family Office industry.
Specific job scope includes:- Exposures to various asset classes and markets including funds, private equity, structured products and secondary market instruments.
- Screening incoming third-party funds and recommending for investments to the committee.
- Conducting industry research, commercial diligence, and financial analysis.
- Assisting in operations, including but not limited to launching new funds and assisting with deal execution covering legal and tax structuring.
- Identifying private deals’ opportunities on the financial market and new distribution channels for secondary market products.
- Collaborating with compliance team on investment structure, contract and agreements negotiation.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Employers are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply early because interviews can occur prior to the application deadline.